Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Skin Care Stash

I said on twitter a few weeks ago that I have enough skin care for the next 2-3 years. I get bored on skin care far too easily that I keep buying and buying but almost never finished a bottle.
To get a good picture on how much products I have in my stash, I'm gonna list them here *and will post the pictures too, if I'm not too lazy :p*:

CLEANSER:
UNT Huile Demaquillante
Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil (2 bottles)
Kose Softymo White Cleansing Oil (2 bottles)
Muji Sensitive Skin Cleansing Oil
Menard Tsukika Cleansing Cream
Kose Softymo Super eye & Lip Makeup Remover

FACIAL WASH/FOAM:
Eucerin Dermo Purifyer
Hada Labo SHA Face Wash
Hada Labo AHA/BHA Face Wash
Kose Softymo Medicated White Face Wash
Biore Foam Wash

LOTION/TONER:
Menard Tsukika Lotion
Hada Labo SHA Lotion
Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion
Hada Labo Alpha Retinol Lotion

MOISTURIZER:
Hada Labo SHA Milk
Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Milk (shared this to my mom to speed up the cycle)
Hada Labo Alpha Retinol Milk
BRTC Aqua Rush Gel

SUNSCREEN:
Biore Perfect Face Milk (2 bottles)
Nivea Water Milk (Japan)
Nivea Face Milk (Singapore)
Neutrogena something... will update the name, I forgot.
Kiss Me BB Strong Sunblock
Mentholatum Sunplay Kids
Shiseido Aqualabel Perfect Protect Milk
Anessa Waterproof Milk Gold (mini)

No comments:

Post a Comment